Join me at Teach Preschool!

Click here to see fingerplays and songs by Deborah! »

The Latest on Teach Preschool!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wecome Message

The purpose of this blog is to focus on the advancement of early childhood best practices in the average childcare or preschool setting. This blog will introduce very basic ideas and concepts for the beginning teacher as well as provide thought provoking considerations for the more seasoned early childhood educator.

I have a Master's Degree in Early Chilhood Education and over 20 years experience in the field of early childhood education. The older I get the more I value and recognize the needs of young children and the important role the preschool teacher has in their lives. I hope to build, motivate, train, and promote excellence on behalf of our youngest learners. I hope you will join me.

To begin, this blog will be updated every Monday and we will see where it should go from there.

Deborah

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails