Join me at Teach Preschool!

Click here to see fingerplays and songs by Deborah! »

The Latest on Teach Preschool!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

A note from Deborah

Hello Everyone!
I have let a full week go by without posting something new for you to check out. Not to worry - I have been taking some new pictures and preparing some new information that I hope you will enjoy throughout the next few weeks. This week, I will be talking about such topics as play dough, music, show and tell, birthday parties, and adding a few new quicktips you might find useful. I hope everyone has enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday and I am sure everyone is getting ready for the Holidays to come.

Be sure to check in often this week - there should be something new on most, if not every day. It just depends on how quickly I can get it all written and posted. Thanks for following me and your continued dedication to the field of early childhood education.

Deborah
Teach Preschool


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails