This week I received a wonderful award from Ayn who authors the blog Little Illuminations.
Part of accepting this award is to share at least 7 things about yourself so after giving it some thought, here is what I came up with...
1. I love early childhood education.
2. I have always wanted to write my own children's music and books but it has taken me years to realize that if I want to do this, I just have to get busy doing it which is exactly what I have been working on.
3. I love having new people join the Teach Preschool fan page although I stay up a lot of late nights trying to field all the questions and finding new ideas to share in order to keep up:)
4. I love the challenge of writing my blog and writing guest posts for others. It makes me feel like I am a real writer!
5. I have one more class to go and then I will be completely finished with my masters degree. Then I can start putting those fancy letters at the end of my name:)
6. My husband and I own a construction company which has really gone through a hard time this past year. But my husband is a survivor and I am here to help him survive.
7. I have a wonderful family. My husband and I have been married for 26 years now and we have one daughter who is now happily married at age 23.
Thank you Ayn for sharing this award with me!