Join me at Teach Preschool!

Click here to see fingerplays and songs by Deborah! »

The Latest on Teach Preschool!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Making fans with CERIA Preschool

A Guest post from Rahma Dona
CERIA Preschool at Palembang south Sumatra Indonesia


Rahma sent these photos via Facebook and I asked her if I could share them here. What a wonderful thing to see what other children are doing in a country so far away from my own.




Rahma writes: "Make Chiness fan idea from DLTK blog its .Double tape , scissors , ice cream stick , 10x50 cm colourfull paper"


Rahma writes: "It's simple just fold the papers the way you make an origami fan."



Rhama writes:  "I'm so proud that the small village teacher like me could share the joy with all the fellow teachers around the world!"

I love it too!

6 comments:

Elise said...

What a beautiful photo with all of the children proudly showing their fans. The fans look delightful. I am thinking that my mum would love one for Mother's Day. They would make such a delightful handmade gift.

I read your review on The Amazing Action Alphabet and am now keen to purchase this for my children. Thanks to your review I have also discovered Vanessa's blog - I love learning about new, creative blogs!

Regency Kindergarten said...

No boundaries for inspiring peoples, two thumbs up for Rahma Dona

Teacher Tom said...

You know, this is the kind of project I might avoid out of concern that the children wouldn't be able to manage it and get frustrated. Obviously, I would be wrong!

Deborah Stewart said...

LOL! I know what you mean but Rhama makes it look like fun!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

I love seeing what others do in schools around the world. How fun!

Launa Hall said...

Rahma, you can see on the children's beautiful, smiling faces how much they love your school!

Related Posts with Thumbnails